Smart Water in the Palm of Your Hand
Homeowners are asking for an irrigation controller with the ability to integrate into their smart home system. They are looking for a sprinkler system they can control from their phone. H2Oasis can provide a solution to these requests with a Wifi-enabled controller: and it does more than just integrate with your smart home system – it allows you a way to control your irrigation from anywhere! Gain insight into what’s happening with your system and start and stop the controller from the palm of your hand. There are many Wifi-enabled controllers on the market today, call us to figure out which one is right for you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1464″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_outline”][vc_column_text]Weathermatic’s SmartLine Controller, an ET-based controller, automatically adjusts watering based on the data you give it: location, sprinkler type, plant and soil type. Comply with local water restrictions or omit days, dates and times to water when you want it. Manually operate or allow Smart Mode to take over, and control this system from a computer, phone or tablet.
- The “Basic” mode programs exactly like the conventional controllers used by most manufacturers. There’s no need to learn a new method. The “Smart” mode is where the power lies. Combined with our SLW Series Weather Stations, SmartLine becomes an ET-Based water-saving controller that adjusts watering times 365 days a year.
- ET Watering adjusts the duration, frequency, and soak time by several factors. Weather Data combined with geographical location, sprinkler type, plant type, soil type, and a fine tuning option, enables your SmartLine controller to make precise watering decisions.
- The days of irrigation controllers being programmed once, and left alone for months, is over. The SmartLink Network gives you access to your SmartLine controllers via your Computer, Tablet, or Smartphone. Irrigation Management made simple, affordable, and packed with features.
- No flashlight required in dark basements and garages. No battery required! On board memory chip retains time, date and program information even during a power outage.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_single_image image=”1470″ img_size=”large” alignment=”center” style=”vc_box_outline”][vc_column_text]The Toro SMRT Logic offers cloud-based landscape control anytime, from anywhere. Through the SMRT Scape™ app or website, users are able to remotely control and manage their irrigation system, outdoor lighting, or other key features of their landscape. SMRT Logic is backward compatible with all Toro irrigation controllers, eliminating the need to purchase and learn a new controller; and uses a secure and proprietary 900 MHz radio signal to communicate to the controller.
- Cloud-based control using your laptop or smartphone of existing Toro irrigation controllers, such as EVOLUTION Series, TMC Series, and Custom Comand; as well as outdoor landscape features, such as lighting, water features, or outdoor speaker systems.
- Simple plug and play operation that allows the SMRT Logic to sync with the homeowner’s router and connect to the internet without the need for network passwords.
- Communicates to the homeowners’ controllers (up to 10) and/or outdoor landscape features via a proprietary 900 MHz radio signal, as opposed to relying on the property’s Wi-Fi network.
- Flexibility to control and manage the schedules of associated control systems and landscape devices via the SMRT Scape mobile app or website.