Outdoor Greatroom – Kenwood Rectangular Chat Height Gas Fire Pit Table
Kenwood Rectangular Chat Height Gas Fire Pit Table: Kenwood Fire Table
The Kenwood fire table has easy-to-care-for composite deck top and base. It brings a modern, but warm look to your outdoor area. The unique Crystal Fire burner is UL listed for safety and will wow your guests. The elevated design raises the burner up to minimize heat transfer, to keep your drinks and snacks cool.
The Kenwood fire pit table provides a high quality fire feature with a contemporary design. The composite deck top and base feature powder coated aluminum for durability. The lightweight and easy to move base provides a sturdy and durable base for the table. Your LP tank is conveniently stored within the base.
Two ignition options are available for this unit. The push button spark ignition system provides simple and convenient controls. The manual control valve allows a variable flame height. The upgraded automated DSI system offers complete electronic control of the fire pit from a wall switch or remote control. This unit includes the standard diamond fire beads, a regulator and necessary fittings to connect to a standard 20 pound propane tank, as well as a natural gas conversion.
- Brown composite decking
- Graphite Grey powder-coated aluminum frame
- Access door conceals standard 20 lb. propane tank in base
- Grey Glass Burner Cover included
- Product is set up for liquid propane but can be converted for natural gas
- Optional Glass Wind Guard or Folding Wind Guard and Protective Cover
- UL Listed
- Comes standard with Manual Ignition with Battery-Operated Sparker or upgrade to Direct Spark Automatic Ignition
- Optional Remote Control with Direct Spark Automatic Ignition sold separately
- Remove burner cover before lighting and operating burner at all times
- WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon Monoxide and Benzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or reproductive harm. For more information, visit Proposition 65 Warnings.