AGP Pellet Stove – Lopi
- Heating Capacity 800 to 2,000 Sq. Feet
- Heat Output 11,480 to 41,000 BTU’s / Hour
- Hopper Capacity 80 Pounds
- Maximum Burn Time Up to 57 Hours
- BTU Range 11,480 to 41,000 BTU’s / Hour
- Burn Rate 1.4 to 5 Pounds Per Hour
The AGP pellet stove offers all the benefits of wood heating plus fuel that is clean, compact, and easy to use. The pellets are made from all-natural wood by-products, and they are safe for the environment and a renewable resource. The AGP pellet stove is designed to efficiently burn all grades of wood pellets to produce a quick, convenient heat.
This pellet stove is designed as an efficient home heater, heating up to 2,000 square feet. The huge 80-pound hopper offers one of the largest pellet capacities of any freestanding pellet stove on the market. With the hopper full and the burn rate set too low, you can expect up to 57 hours of continuous heat without refueling.
This stove is now EPA certified, producing only 0.67 grams of emissions per hour, making it one of the cleanest burning pellet stoves in the world!